ASSISTING INVESTORS TO
MAXIMIZE CAPITAL RETURN

FUND FORMATION

Have you ever wanted to invest like a VC? At Investable Solutions we specialize in forming funds of $50-$250M for this purpose exactly. Together with you we will work on the fund’s investment strategy, assist in fund-raising and ensure that all your t’s are crossed and your i’s are dotted.

Once the fund is operational we help in deal-flow, consult to the portfolio companies and perform due diligence on potential investments.

DUE DILIGENCE

You’ve met an amazing team of entrepreneurs and they wow’ed you with their product and vision. But before you invest you want to make sure that they are legit, you need to validate the need they solve, you must ensure that what they informed you about the market is true and you want to understand the competition. Let us help you. That’s what we do!

DEAL FLOW

You have some money to invest in startups. And since the word went out you’ve been meeting hundreds of companies, but none of them seem mature enough or are plainly not investable. They are simply wasting your time. Here’s an easy solution – we will bring you companies from our portfolio of startups. These are vetted companies, that we have ensured are investable – we’ve worked with the team and we know they amazing, we’ve validated their solution and we’ve helped them build their business case. 90% of the investor’s work is saved. The other 10% is your investment decision.

w

CONSULTING

As an investor you may have a portfolio of companies. Some are doing great, some are failing and the rest are just trudging along, neither here nor there. A little push can move the trudgers to the right path to success. We love working with startups and helping them make informed intelligent decisions – strategic or tactical. A few hours of consulting can save you thousands, if not millions, of invested dollars.

Want to be investable? Fill in the form and we'll get in touch!

Email or call us at:
aaron@investable.solutions
054-555-5984

1 Shenkar St.,
Herzliya, 46725.
Israel